Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Last night I cried.

John McCain's concession speech was riveting, and left me spellbound and tearful. My heart broke when he said,
"The failure was mine, not yours."
When will our next chance come to elect a man who loves America as much as he does? I'm heartsick.

I have been a coward.
I did not do all I could do to let my friends and family know a little about Obama's tricky past.
I kept silent when I should have spoken up.
I have been afraid of losing friend. Instead, I should have stood by my convictions.
I implied that I was more liberal than I really am, and in that respect I am no better than Obama. Though my actions are liberal, I am a conservative in my heart, mind, and soul.

Obama has not been forthcoming with the American people about who he is. May the truth come to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment