Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My sheer laziness knows no bounds!

I just realized that when there's a Republican President in office, I don't investigate the current issues regarding abortion and other moral arguments. But when there's a Democrat in office, all of a sudden I get fired up. I remember arguing with some of my friends in high school about abortion when Bill Clinton was President.

This shows me that I need opposition to whip me into shape.

By the way... I've considered myself to be a Republican for a long time, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm an independent. My brother told me that he is an independent and would vote for a Democrat if he liked the platform and if the politician was pro-life. The thing is, I don't think I've ever met a pro-life Democrat, but I know they're out there!

Feminists for Life
Democrats for Life
Pro-Life Alliance for Gays and Lesbians

No comments:

Post a Comment