Monday, November 24, 2008

White House Daily Briefing

Lester Kinsolving, a journalist with a history of busting big stories into the wide open, asked a question at today's White House Daily Press Briefing.
[LESTER]: Good. The CEO of WorldNetDaily has called on the President-elect to release a birth certificate listing the hospital and names of parents. The White House believes that this would fully satisfy the constitutional requirement, don't you?

MR. FRATTO: I don't think I have anything to say on that, Lester, and I think we're going to end it right there.
Interesting! Very interesting! Not quite how I imagined this info getting out into the MSM, but I'll take what I can get. I hear that this is a sign that all of Lester's fellow journalists knew exactly what he was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment